The Local Board wants to hear from you and it has two dates
Tuesday 5 April 7-9 pm Waiatarua Hall
Monday 11 April Waitakere Ranges Local Board office 39 Glenmall Place, Glen Eden
Be a Part of Our Plan
We want to talk with you about the Waitakere Ranges Local Board Plan, which will set our communities’ aspirations and preferences for the next 3 years and beyond. We want to hear what you think! Come along to a meeting:
| Tuesday 5 April 2011, 7pm – 9pm
| Waiatarua Hall, 911 West Coast Rd, Waiatarua
| Monday 11 April 2011, 7pm – 9pm
| Waitakere Ranges Local Board Office, 39 Glenmall Place, Glen Eden
Please RSVP to Sharon.Davies@aucklandcouncil.govt.nz or phone 813 9150 by 1 April 2011.
Do you think the Waitakere Ranges Local Board should focus on these issues?
- Advocating strongly for broadband
- Protecting the very special nature of the Waitakere Ranges and conserving the Heritage Area, while encouraging appropriate recreation and tourism
- Creating vibrant town centres and in particular ‘smartening up’ Glen Eden
- Accessible community services and facilities
- Easy and safe public transport, cycling and walking
Is there something else that is important to you? What have we missed? To have your say you can:
- Attend one of these meetings
- Get in touch with a board member directly (see contact list below)
- Pop in to the Waitakere Ranges Local Board Office, 39 Glenmall Place, Glen Eden
- Phone us on 813 9150 (during office hours)
- Visit the Waitakere Ranges page of the Auckland Council website: www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/waitakereranges
All community members are welcome to contribute
Please feel free to circulate this invitation far and wide!
We look forward to seeing you at one of our meetings or hearing from you!
Denise Yates (Chairperson)
Ph: (09) 811-8770 or 021 285 7999
Janet Clews (Deputy Chair)
Ph: (09) 818-7262 or 021 286 9922
Ph: (09) 832-2280 or 021 272 7323
Ph: (09) 818-0037 or 021 286 5666
Ph: (09) 837 7107 or 027 293 1747
Ph: (09) 818-4966 or 021 998 411